Monday, October 24, 2005

Roz Hammond


If anyone has noticed lately a lot of my Empty Nest digests consist of a lot of actors and actresses from the movie "Muriel's Wedding". I LOVE that movie. My sister got me hooked on it when it came out. I am now trying to get as many of the cast as I can. I emailed Roz's agent in Australia making sure I had the right addy. She replied and gave me the correct one and that she would gladly have Roz sign a photo if I sent her a SASE. Problem being I don't have any Australian stamps. Thanx to a great friend who did a stamp trade I sent my SASE off. Roz sent me a great 8x10 headshot inscribed and signed. She also wrote a handwritten note on my paper I provided apologizing for the delay in response. Great success from one of my favorite movies.

No comments: