Monday, November 07, 2005

Amanda Righetti

Last year when two of my favorite shows ("American Dreams" and "Life As We Know It") got cancelled I was not to happy about that. Until I learned that both Will Estes and Sean Faris were in a new show TOGETHER I was pleased. I just knew I had to watch "Reunion". Since the series premiere I fell in love with the show. Everyone is amazingly talented. I have written to 5 of the cast members(6th one going out today) and Amanda Righetti was the first to reply. I had sent her a magazine promo pic for "Reunion" along with my letter. Today she inscribed and signed my pic. She also handwrote a letter front and back, back to me on the paper I provided answering my questions and commenting on my letter. Great success from a very talented actress.

No comments: