Saturday, November 19, 2005

Isiah Washington

Last year when ABC was promoting a new show called "Grey's Anatomy" I have to admit I was hesitant at first. But my curiousity got the better of me and and now it's my favorite(right behind Lost of course). I had wanted to write the cast but had a feeling they would not answer fanmail as the Desperate Housewives don't. I have some friends who mailed off letters and were getting successes from Isiah so I thought I'd give it a shot. I sent him a picture, index card, tablet paper and a SASE. He signed my picture, index card, jotted down quick handwritten note, AND included his own 8x10 photo inscribed and signed. It did not come back in my SASE but I have compared the handwriting on the outside of the envelope it came back to me in and I'm pretty sure Isiah addressed the return envelope as well. Pretty cool success with hopes there will be more "Grey's Anatomy" successes as well.






No comments: